Welcome to our pre-planning preparation guide. Before we meet with you, the following information will help us assist you in your planning. Most families we serve are comforted by the knowledge that their loved ones will be spared the hardship of making decisions at such a difficult and sensitive time. By planning ahead you will:
- Relieve emotional and financial burdens from loved ones
- Express your own wishes Make decisions at your own pace without emotional stress
- Share your choices with your family and make decisions together
- More Time to Consider Your Options– You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment– You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been made in advance
The Pre-payment Option
When you pre-pay, you can lock in the majority of today’s prices. Our Family Services Counselors will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need– Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
We look forward to receiving your pre-need information.
To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the pre-planning process, please call us at 402-476-1225 or, you can complete our easy On-line Pre-arrangement Form now.
You may also visit our pre-preplanning partner at www.whypreplan.org for more information.